Treatment for all Gynecology problems like:
The Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology offers the full spectrum of women’s health care services. We offer superlative care offering a range of services under guidance of senior Gynaecologist such as infertility, hysteroscopy, laparoscopic surgeries, among others.
Women in different age groups have different health concerns, which are appropriately addressed.
Below are some common gynaecological conditions we are able to address for you. If you have any concern.
• Heavy menstrual bleeding
• Menstrual pain and irregularity
• Pre-menstrual syndrome (PMS)
General Gynaecological issues:
• Ovarian cysts
• Pelvic pain
• Uterine fibroids
• Polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS)
• Acne and abnormal female hair distribution
• Genital tract infections
• Vulva and vagina skin disorders
Pelvic floor disorders:
• Pelvic organ prolapse
• Urinary incontinence
• Recurrent urinary tract infection
• Knowledge of and referral for urodynamics testing
• Assessment for and diagnosis of gynaecological cancers
• Treatment of pre-cancerous gynaecological problems
• Mirena insertion
• Implanon insertion
• Essure sterilisation
• Contraception temporary and permanent
• Also see our Fertility Management section
• Routine papsmears and follow-up of abnormal smears.
• HPV vaccination
• Symptomatic treatment including hormone replacement therapy
• Post-menopausal bleeding
• Thorough infertility assessment
• Complete infertility investigations
• Assisted conception and ovulation inductiont
• For more information see our Fertility Management section.